Finding the best pull out spray kitchen faucet can present somewhat of a challenge; however, when you are armed with a vision of what you want and accurate information – anything is possible!
Thanks to market demand and endless competition to be ‘the best,’ people searching for top rated pull out kitchen faucets actually have it quite easy. There are more options than ever before, ensuring you can find the ideal option for your kitchen. After all, these faucets offer a number of benefits, which means installing them can be a smart move.
So, what’s your poison? Do you prefer traditional kitchen fixtures or more modern options? Does your kitchen scream for eclectic details that ‘wow’, or are you searching for something a bit more understated, yet highly functional? Determine your wants and needs and then check out some of the best pull out kitchen faucets found here.
- Kraus KPF-2250
- Finish: stainless steel
- Material: brass
- Installation: 1 hole
- Other features: Spout Swivels 120 Degree, Lead-Free, Dual Function Pull-Out Sprayer, Flexible Smooth-Retract Hose, Drip-Free Kerox Ceramic Cartridge, Open-Coil Swivel Spout
- KOHLER K-15160-L-CP Coralais
- Finish: polished chrome (other available)
- Material: metal
- Installation: 3 hole
- Other features: Temperature memory, meets ADA requirements, One-piece ceramic valve, High-temperature limit stop
- Premier 120161LF Sonoma
- Finish: brushed nickel (other available)
- Material: brass
- Installation: 1 or 3 hole
- Other features: ceramic disc technology, 2.2 GPM at 60 PSI, ADA compliant, 48-Inch retractable hose
- Kraus KPF-2110
- Finish: stainless steel
- Material: brass
- Installation: 1 hole
- Other features: Dual-Function Pull-Out Sprayer, Secure Docking & Retractable Hose, Kerox Ceramic Cartridge, High Performance / Low Flow Neoperl Aerator, Spout Swivels 120 degrees
- Delta Faucet 4197-DST Cassidy
- Finish: venetian bronze (other available)
- Material: brass
- Installation: 1 or 3 hole
- Other features: spout swivels 120 degrees
- Finish: brushed nickel
- Material: brass
- Installation: 1 or 3 hole
- Other features: Hi-arc Gooseneck Pull Down Spray, Aerated Flow or Powerful Spray, Spout Swivels for Complete Sink Access, ceramic valve
- 1 Top 6 Pull Out Kitchen Faucets Reviews
- 2 Premier 120161LF Sonoma
- 3 Kraus KPF-2250
- 4 KOHLER K-1516-L-CP Coralais
- 5 Kraus KPF-2110
- 6 Delta Faucet 4197-RB-DST Cassidy
- 7 VAPSINT Pull out Kitchen Sink Faucet
- 8 Best Pull Out Kitchen Faucets Comparison
- 9 How to Choose the Best Pull Out Kitchen Faucets?
- 10 Benefits of Pull Out Kitchen Faucets
- 11 Pull Down vs. Pull Out Kitchen Faucets
- 12 Common Pull Out Kitchen Faucet Problems
- 13 Conclusion
Top 6 Pull Out Kitchen Faucets Reviews
Premier 120161LF Sonoma
Offering several installation options, the Premier Sonoma pull out kitchen faucet offers a contemporary and functional design. With these features, users have the ability to clean, rinse or wash whenever they need to, reaching as far as they need to go. Some of the other features offered by the Sonoma faucet include:
- 48 inches of retractable hose
- Leak-free performance
- Solid brass construction
- Brushed nickel finish
- Installation for three and four hole sinks
The Sonoma pull out kitchen faucet offers and all brass construction and produces 2.2 gallons per minute of water. Included in the package is an optional deck plate, which allows for a three hole mount. Thanks to superior strength and durability, this particular faucet is designed to last year after year. Due to the design of the faucet and the quality offered by the Sonoma name, the faucet is offered with a limited warranty to ensure repairs if necessary.
This Kraus pull out kitchen faucet offers great versatile convenience. The design is one that features a smooth silhouette and clean lines, allowing it to easily coordinate with any kitchen design from contemporary to traditional. The stainless steel finish of this faucet ensures the surface remains spotless and that it requires a minimal amount of maintenance. This creates a stylish look that also satisfies your daily dish washing needs.
The spray head of this pull out Kraus KPF-2250 faucet has been streamlined to offer a dual function spray that appears with the push of a button. To ensure continued, drip-free use, the faucet has been installed with only top-quality components, which include a durable aerator and ceramic disc cartridge. Installation is also a breeze and includes the necessary mounting hardware as well as an optional deck. If you want quality and function, choose the best pull out spray kitchen faucets from Kraus.
Specific product features include the following:
- Weight of 6.6 pounds
- Made in China
- Stainless steel durable design
The faucet also comes with an included limited lifetime warranty to give you peace of mind that it will last years and years down the road.
KOHLER K-1516-L-CP Coralais
The Kohler pullout spray kitchen faucet offers a color-matched spray head and loop handle. This is a single control kitchen faucet that provides you with dependability, style, and quality. Offered with a temperature memory helping to retain the desired water temperature, this faucet is as functional as it is innovative. The faucet also includes a high temperature limit that makes it quite easy to determine a comfortable temperature, which will also help to prevent the potential for scalding the users.
Some of the other features offered by this faucet include the following:
- A single control handle that is able to meet all the ADA requirements
- Built in high-temperature stop ensures a comfortable max temp to help eliminate scalding
- Includes a one-piece ceramic valve that is resistant to the buildup of hard water and debris
- Feature for temperature memory that allows the water to turn on or off at any setting
- Offers a three hole sink installation
The swivel spray head includes ProMotion technology that utilizes a braided nylon hose, as well as a ball joint swivel to provide tangle-free, quiet operation. This offer makes the hose much more flexible, making use much easier. The Coralasis faucet features a lustrous finish that has helped to inspire a number of new decorating ideas.
With the Kraus KPF 2110 faucet style meets substance. Each of the faucets in this collection has been constructed with only the best components and lead-free brass, which offers superior performance. The faucet is designed to be drip-free and it features a single lever handle that makes flow and temperature control simple.
The faucet is both rust and corrosion resistant, making it quite easy to clean. The pull out kitchen faucet also features a dual function spray head to ensure an aerated stream and a continual, powerful spray. The streamlined design, featuring clean lines and a contemporary look help to complement any modern or transitional kitchen.
Some of the appealing features and benefits offered by this pull out kitchen faucet include:
- Swivel spout for access to the entire sink
- Single lever design for an effortless control of the water flow
- Durable brass construction
- A flow rate of 1.8 gallons per minute
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty
- Finish that is rust and corrosion resistant
- One hole installation
Design, style, functionality, this pull out kitchen faucet offers all these benefits and more. If you are seeking a great looking, well-designed and durable faucet, this is one that you should definitely take to attention.
Delta Faucet 4197-RB-DST Cassidy
The Cassidy Kitchen Collection offers a classic design featuring modern technology. The pull out feature of the faucet swivels a total of 120 degrees offering complete sink access and designed for a one or three hole sink. For function and design, this faucet offers the best of both worlds. Some other features of this faucet include the following:
- Faucet weighs 5.8 pounds
- Measures 12.6 by 4.3 by 12.6 inches
- Features a chrome finish and vintage style
The Delta manufacturer also offers the product with a limited lifetime warranty to ensure long-lasting durability. If you are looking for the perfect finishing touch for your sink, this faucet may be just what you are looking for. Ideal for both contemporary and more traditional kitchens, you will love the understated look and superior versatility and function that this faucet offers.
The Delta Faucet offers a function that other faucets cannot match. This is why it is considered one of the best pull out spray kitchen faucets on the market today. If you want to learn more about the faucet and the many ways it can enhance your kitchen, take a look at the features and benefits highlighted here that it has to offer.
VAPSINT Pull out Kitchen Sink Faucet
Designed with solid brass and a chrome finish this kitchen sink faucet offers all that is needed for washing dishes and getting things taken care of. Some product specifications include:
- Deck mounted installation with one hole
- Chrome finish
- Handle made from zinc alloy
- A spout reach of 8.7 inches; height of 9.3 inches
The ½ adapters are included in the package and if you have a water supply that is the old style 1/2, the adapters will be necessary for proper installation.
If you are purchasing this warranty, it comes with the ability to return for a period of 30 days and comes with a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee.
Another thing you can expect with this VAPSINT pull out kitchen faucet is style and function. The design, style, and function are far superior to other options due to the design of the construction and the versatility that it offers. Take some time to ensure that the size is right for your home, which will ensure that it can function as needed once placed. Also, proper installation is essential to ensure continued proper operation of the faucet.
Best Pull Out Kitchen Faucets Comparison
|Product name||Finish||Installation||Other features|
|Kraus KPF-2250||stainless steel||1 hole||Spout Swivels 120 Degree, Lead-Free, Dual Function Pull-Out Sprayer, Flexible Smooth-Retract Hose, Drip-Free Kerox Ceramic Cartridge, Open-Coil Swivel Spout|
|KOHLER K-15160-L-CP Coralais||polished chrome (other available)||3 hole||Temperature memory, meets ADA requirements, One-piece ceramic valve, High-temperature limit stop|
|Premier 120161LF Sonoma||brushed nickel (other available)||1 or 3 hole||ceramic disc technology, 2.2 GPM at 60 PSI, ADA compliant, 48-Inch retractable hose|
|Kraus KPF-2110||stainless steel||1 hole||Dual-Function Pull-Out Sprayer, Secure Docking & Retractable Hose, Kerox Ceramic Cartridge, High Performance / Low Flow Neoperl Aerator, Spout Swivels 120 degrees|
|Delta Faucet 4197-DST Cassidy||venetian bronze (other available)||1 or 3 hole||spout swivels 120 degrees|
|VAPSINT||brushed nickel||1 or 3 hole||Hi-arc Gooseneck Pull Down Spray, Aerated Flow or Powerful Spray, Spout Swivels for Complete Sink Access, ceramic valve|
How to Choose the Best Pull Out Kitchen Faucets?
When you choose tough finishes and top-quality valves, issues with leaky faucets will be a thing of the past. The majority of these faucets also feature lifetime warranties that cover any type of defects and the finishes of the faucet.
Single handle pullout faucets are quickly gaining popularity on the market. These combine a spout and a spray head for additional flexibility and convenience. However, when it comes to shopping for these faucets all the options and types can become a bit overwhelming. This is when the tips here can come in handy.
How Many Holes?
The majority of sinks are prepared with mounting holes that are drilled for the faucets. If you are planning to keep your existing sink, you will have to match what is currently there or purchase the base plate that will cover any additional holes. The base plate may be offered with the faucet and can be used for covering the holes in the countertop if that is where the faucet is going to be placed.
How Many Handles?
The single handle faucets are much easier to use and to install and the handle will be able to be attached to the actual faucet or it can be installed on the side. The sprayer may be a part of the actual spout of the faucet or connected to the faucet deck. A two handle faucet will have handles for both cold and hot water and these can be connected to the baseplate or mounted separately. The sprayer on these is typically separate from the handles.
Styles of Spouts
The straight designed spouts are usually compact and inexpensive, however, when placing a bog pot beneath them, you have to move the spout. A gooseneck model will have a higher clearance, but it can cause splashing if the sink is somewhat shallow. Whatever you end up choosing, be sure to select the faucet that has a head that is able to reach the entire sink.
Repair and Installation
Replacing the sink and faucet at the same time will be much easier since the faucet is able to be installed in the actual sink or on the counter prior to the sink being placed. The fittings are able to be tightened with a screwdriver and also will streamline the installation. While the majority of faucets come with a guarantee against leaks, if it does though, the manufacturer will only provide you with the necessary part and you will have to install it.
Types of Faucets
There are two primary types of faucets. If you are replacing a faucet that is older, then you may have limited options. However, if you are purchasing a new sink, then there are pros and cons of both options.
Some other features to consider when trying to find the best pullout kitchen faucet include: finish, the shape of the spout, stream or spray setting and temperature setting options. Taking the time to consider all the options will help you find the best one for your particular needs.
Benefits of Pull Out Kitchen Faucets
There are numerous benefits to pull out kitchen faucets which are but not limited to:
- Longer Hose
- Sprayer can reach all areas of sink and fill pots
- Less Splash Back
- Innovative style and design to match any kitchen, commercial or residential
Are you still on the fence regarding whether or not the top pull out kitchen faucets are right for your home? If so, then you may want to know what sets them apart to make an informed decision.
Some of the primary benefits offered by a pull out kitchen faucet are vast. One is the fact you will get a much longer hose to work with and a spray head that allows you to easily fill up larger pans or pots that you don’t want to have to move from the sink to the stove.
Another benefit of the pull out faucet is that you can minimize the amount of space that is necessary above or around the sink. It may be a good idea to choose this option since the spouts are usually shorter since they offer a long hose to extend their reach.
Also, with the pull out faucet, you will receive much less splash back since the spray head will be much more flexible. You can control where the water goes much more easily, minimizing puddles on counters and the floor.
If you don’t install a pull out faucet, you may find your abilities to move water and get larger pots and pans to new locations much more difficult. Take the time to carefully consider the benefits that are offered by a pull out faucet to ensure that this is right for your needs.
There are a number of modern options now available which make installation into any kitchen of any style or look viable. Keeping this in mind will help you determine if this type of faucet is right for your home. Don’t rush into a decision, but rather take the time to learn about what is offered, since this will help you choose what is best for your home and lifestyle. If you are not sure still, you can compare the pull out type to pull down kitchen faucets, to understand which one would be more suitable for your kitchen.
Pull Down vs. Pull Out Kitchen Faucets
There two most common preferred choices for kitchen faucets are the pull down and the pull out kitchen faucets.
While both of these faucets have spray hose inside the spout, there are several differences that set them apart. Before you make the decision on which one of these you should have installed in your kitchen, let’s take a look at their differences as well as the pros and cons of both types of faucets.
Pull Down Faucet
- A pull down kitchen faucet looks sleek and stylish in any kitchen due to its high-arch spout
- Ergonomically designed as the spray hose pulls down in one fluid downwards motion
- There’s less possibility of the hose getting tangled since you’re only pulling the spray hose in one direction
- The water pours directly into the sink basin, minimizing spills or water spraying in all direction when you’re washing something
- Better choice if you have a deep sink basin
- But the high-arch spout design can also cause lower water pressure
- You have to remember its overall height especially if you don’t have much space above your sink
Pull Out Faucet
- A pull out faucet looks like a normal faucet, but it its spout can be pulled out
- It gives you more control as it can be moved in any direction since the hose is usually longer than a pull down kitchen faucet. This makes it easier to clean things even outside of your sink basin
- There’s less splash-back if you’re using a pull out because its spray head is more flexible
- Suitable for sinks with limited space above them
- Not too suitable if you’re going to fill tall items
Look at the overall ergonomic design of your kitchen before making the final choice.
Common Pull Out Kitchen Faucet Problems
A pull out kitchen faucet is getting more preferred by many homeowners. This type of faucet allows maximum flexibility because it has a longer hose than the pull down kitchen faucet and can be moved in any direction.
If you’re looking to install a pull out kitchen faucet in your kitchen, it’s good to know the most common problems when it comes to this type of faucet. This way, you will be prepared to do something should there be any problems in the future.
- Spray hose doesn’t retract – Even though you may not pull out the hose every time you want to wash something, enough wear can cause the hose to be loose and won’t retract into position. After a while, you may have to use both hands to insert the spray hose back inside. Solution: Many units now have weights added to the spray hose to make retraction easy by drawing it back.
- Fraying tubes – Kitchen wares are subjected constant use and the repeated pulling out and retraction of the spray hose can fray its tube. The frayed tube can cause leaks. Solution: Opt for the leak-resistant hose. A steel-braided hose is a better and more economical choice than a nylon-braided one.
- Leaks – One of the most common problems. This can be caused either due to faulty installation or damaged goods. Leaks can also happen when there’s sediment deposited at the faucet’s aerator. Solution: Establish the cause before fixing the leak. If too severe, always call a qualified plumber.
- Installation – Most kitchen faucets can easily be fixed by you. However, faulty installation can lead to either one or all of the problems stated above. Solution: If you don’t want to hire a qualified plumber, make sure you read the manual carefully and thoroughly to avoid any installation mistakes.
More information about these fixtures can be found by looking at pull out kitchen faucet reviews. When you do this you will be able to learn what others like or dislike about certain brands of faucets. You can also take a look at these faucets online to see if they will complement your existing kitchen décor.
Carefully considering the brands, styles, and the cost will help you choose the best pull out kitchen faucet for your needs. Don’t make a rush decision or choose the cheapest option just ‘because.’ This will likely leave you unsatisfied with the option that you make. When you take the time to find the right faucet, there is no question you will love its many benefits and looks many years down the road. In addition to your kitchen faucet, you could also get a water filter, or you could have the two units in one by getting a water filter faucet.