Some time back, there wasn’t anything important other than the cost and size in the faucet you bought. A lot of features in the faucets made back then were pretty much the same. The spout length was just fine, the design was either a low or high arc and the materials used to make the faucets didn’t actually differ a lot. Today a faucet is more than just the cost. In fact, the cost is just one factor among many things people look out for in faucets. Simplicity in faucets for instance, which was common a while back has since then replaced with style and complexity in terms of designs and modern features the faucet has.
Among today’s best kitchen faucets you will find one that stands out is the Moen 7594SRS, more about which you can find out in this Moen 7504SRS review. It is a masterpiece in its own right, and it is also widely acclaimed all over the country. And with these regards, let’s look at some of its main features, designs, and limitations so that you can make a more informed decision of whether to purchase it.
The inclusion of a motion sensor in this specific model is one reason why the faucet receives very good ratings in Moen 7594SRS reviews. The sensor and handle help you regulate water temperatures while at the same time manipulate the flow of water without touching a single button. The feature, therefore, means that if you have been cutting vegetables and you want to turn on the faucet, you don’t have to touch it and risk dirtying the lever.
Pull Down Hose
People with small sinks can definitely take advantage of the pull down hose in this model of Moen kitchen faucets. The hose is big enough to reach pans placed few inches off your sink, and to top it up, the faucet comes in a spray off design. That makes it very easy to clean vegetables and pans shaped in different manners.
You can never get splashed with water as you pull out the hose pipe of this faucet. A pause button, which is actually very rare in many faucet brands, helps you pause the flow of water as you pull the hose out or while putting it back. And with its spray head comes a Reflex system for smooth operation, ease of using it and a place for docking the spray head.
In an elegant silver color style, the 7594SRS single handle kitchen faucet is made in a high arc pull down manner that is bound to boost the aesthetics of any kitchen. The handle is placed near the faucet’s base; it points upwards and is very easy to use. The design also accommodates one or three holes for installation, with the escutcheon being part of it. In addition to this, the machine is fingerprint resistant, spot resistant and water spot resistant. Cleaning the faucet is therefore very easy. In fact, in many Moen 7594srs reviews, customers have always highlighted the ease of cleaning and the dirt resistant features of the faucet as big reasons why they bought it in the first place. It measures 24.8” by 12.2” by 3.5” and weighs only 6.5 pounds. It is deck mounted and has a water flow rate of 1.5 gallons per minute.
Pros and Cons of Moen 7594SRS
With the relatively superior features of the Moen 7594SRS touch kitchen faucet, you most definitely will experience the following benefits.
- Easy Installation – You don’t require a plumber to do the installation for you if you purchase the Moen 7594SRS. The hydro lock system ensures that you snap the hot and cold water pipes easily without using any special installation tools.
- Dirt and spot Resistant – Perhaps you own a faucet that is corrosion resistant, but how would you feel when you get one which not even water drops can cause spots onto it. No fingerprints, no dust, and no corrosion make it a great bargain.
- The presence of the Pull down hose pipe eases cleaning. In fact, the wand offers a lot of flexibility to people with large pans or people who have to clean vegetables thoroughly.
- Less splashing with the pause button in place – Together with the pull down wand, you never have to splash water as you clean anything in your kitchen. The handle also helps you regulate water temperatures with ease.
- Long lasting – Made from strong metal, and finished with stainless steel which is spot resistant, the faucet can serve you for years with no issues at all.
- The 6.5 pounds weight is a bit heavy to some people.
There are many faucets that have promising great features but barely last beyond one year. The Moen 7594SRS pull down kitchen faucet is different; it is durable, elegant and has several unique modern day features that function very well. Finally, this faucet costs under $400, which makes it a perfect bargain for someone who wants a great faucet at a low cost. Also, remember that the faucet comes with a limited warranty if you purchase it from an authorized dealer. We hope that in this Moen 7594SRS review we’ve been able to answer all the questions you’ve had regarding this kitchen faucet.